March 10, 2021
My Accessibility Goals
- Follow WCAG 2.1 AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines for all digital spaces and content.
- Conduct accessibility evaluations with the guidelines throughout development
- Engage with disabled people, understand their requirements and incorporate them into my project scoping and planning.
- Create contents and spaces that both serve and represent the interest of disabled people and the role of accessibility in design and tech.
Web Accessibility & Compliance
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. my website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Despite my best efforts to ensure accessibility of my web platforms, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact me if you observe an issue not listed below.
User Generated Content
Uploaded images may not have text alternatives, comment language might include instructions that rely on sensory language because I cannot ensure the quality of all contributions. I monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 5 business days.
Third Party Systems
I work with third party systems such as WordPress, Stripe, Ninja Forms, and BlockSurvey, and while I make an effort to select platforms that conform to accessibility standards, add layers of code to improve accessibility and/or communicate with developers to suggest accessibility improvements, the owners and developers of these platforms have the ultimate control over their accessibility and in some cases there are no viable alternatives. I welcome all feedback regarding the platforms I use and suggestions of alternatives to improve the accessibility of my business processes.
What I’m doing about accessibility
- Continuous reviews of my content and platforms for compliance and accessibility.
- Selecting specific vendors and third party software providers based on their track record and commitment to accessibility.
- Including people with disabilities in the scope and design of this platform and client websites.
- Creating contents and spaces that both serve and represent the interest of disabled people and the role of accessibility in design and tech.
Feedback & Reporting
I welcome your feedback on the accessibility of my website and other digital spaces. Please let me know if you encounter accessibility barriers on my platforms or if you prefer to have different support for your accessibility needs. Feel free to send any feedback via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Maria Arango Kure. Lundmarksgatan 31, 57 831. Aneby, Jönköping, Sweden.
I try to respond to feedback and reports within 5 business days.
About this statement
The statement is based on a self evaluation conducted on the site throughout it’s development and upon it’s completion. The accessibility of this website is constantly tested and improve as part of an ongoing process.
The assessment included testing with NVDA and JAWS technologies in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Brave and Microsoft Edge as well as the native assistive technologies available in Microsoft Windows 10.
This statement was prepared on 15th April 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.
Maria Arango Kure
Org. Nr. SE8710239727email@example.com
Lundmarksgatan 31, 57831 Aneby, Jkp, Sweden.
March 10, 2021